Wow, I haven't posted in a long time, but I've been busy. I took a trip to New Mexico and then my mom and sister came for a visit. We just got back yesterday from Minnesota. I'll probably post all the pictures I have in different posts.
I had a great time visiting with my family though, I haven't seen them since Christmas! We just relaxed and hung out. I did go get a pedicure though, my first, and it was AMAZING!! I went with my mom and Amy. We also went to Bottomless Lakes and swam around. The best part of all was just getting to be with my family...and it's never long enough. On top of all of that I got to see my friends. Friends that I rarely get to see because we all live in different cities.
The picture above is of me and me padre....
No comments:
Post a Comment