Monday, November 12, 2007

Kirby update and other things


Kirby had his first play date with Jen's dogs, Bailey and Winston. I think Bailey intimidated him, but he played really well with Winston (the Bichon - sorry if that's spelled wrong). We went up to Sykesville to Jen's house and he did well in the car ride too.

Kirby is 12 weeks old now. He's grown a lot in the two weeks that we have had him. He seems to be learning quickly and he's now gone to the back door all on his own twice. I'm still getting frustrated pretty easily, but Tony has endless patience and is doing really well with him.

Me and Renata and Cherie

That's right, I broke 100. First time ever!!!!

We went out to dinner on Saturday night with some friends to celebrate Renata's birthday. Then we all went bowling....where there were no awkward encounters with anyone whom I have not had any contact with since June due to some unfortunate turn of events. I really hope that she did not get escorted out of the bowling alley job as well....sean, was that too soon?

No comments: