Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bathroom Renovation

Seeing as I have a 3 day weekend, I told Tony I wanted to paint the guest bathroom, his response was to renovate the whole thing! It needed to be done anyways. The bathroom was carpeted (yuck!) and the vanity is just contractor grade, never been replaced. There wasn't anything wrong with it, we just wanted to update it (and definetly get rid of the carpet).
Tony never ceases to amaze me. The bathroom is really coming along, and he's doing it all himself. I have mostly just supervised today. And by supervised I mean that I have painted 3 different samples on the bathroom wall, did homework, and am now watching 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. :)
Here are the 3 samples I painted, although we have chosen to not go with any of them and instead go with Russian Blue. I'll put up pics once it's done!

No comments: