I've been craving fish tacos all week, and I thought instead of going to my fav restaurant I figured I would cut costs and just make some at home. They are so good! Definitely my favorite (I have probably mentioned this in the past). I made the coleslaw according to this recipe, but I cut the sugar to 1 cup, and it was still to much - I like my with more tang.
The salsa is homemade and the fish taco seasons is from simply organic. I used cod because I like the fish to be a bit thicker and not flaky.
Bon Appetit!
1 comment:
I love fish tacos with extra cilantro. Sorry, Tony!
I like the ones from Baja Fresh. I know I could probably get better from somewhere else, but I love those. I like their "burnt" salsa, the one that they make with all the roasted stuff. Ooooo and lots of lime. Okay, now I'm hungry.
Post a Comment