Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Want That




Isn't she a beaut?

I went to another class at Williams Sonoma this morning - Espresso, Cappaccino, and Coffee. It was great! This little number was one of the demos - it's new to the store. You pour milk in the glass part, fill the bottom part with water. There is a place for the grounds that sets right inside the bottom part. Then from the bottom up the water is forced through the grounds and into the milk. This is all done on your stovetop! Then after it is done brewing there is a wisk inside this contraption that mixes it all together!
Oh- WS is also selling some pumpkin latte mix to put inside of your morning drink, or to drizzle on ice cream. Mmmmm....i love the fall!

2 comments:

Trysha said...

I have WS send me catalogs. As soon as I get them in the mail I promptly drool and dream of having a kitchen big enough to hold all the things I could want. *sigh*

That is a pretty snazzy coffee maker, we use a french press but non-fancy coffee. Don't be fooled, folgers works just fine. :)

I feel like I haven't "talked" to you in ages, LOL!

Sarah said...

Oooh, that sounds REAL nice! Now I want a pumpkin spice latte...nuts!!