Life's been same old same old. Too much to do, not enough time. I finally got registered for summer school - so I'm on track to be done in August! I'm glad but I've had so much drama surrounding the whole school thing that I am just ready for it to be over.
We did go see Robin Hood last weekend!! It was AWESOME!! So much better than I thought and I highly recommend it! I loved the one with Kevin Costner so I wasn't sure how this one would hold up - but it was great!
This week I'm looking forward to school being over and on Thursday we are going to MN. Tony's dad got us tickets to a TWINS game on Saturday night - we are really excited to go to the game, especially in the new stadium. Ok, let's be honest - I get to see Joe Mauer and that's always a good thing.
Case of the Mondays
14 years ago
2 comments:
We just saw Robin Hood on our anniversary on Monday! We LOVED it, I'm buying it when it comes out. Which is a big deal, I never buy movies anymore. Anyway, I'm so glad you're finishing in August, then you can just wash your hands of it all. So proud of you for sticking with it!
And have fun in Minnesota!
Post a Comment