Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jesse's visit (and why I'm a bad friend for not posting about it sooner!)

Jesse came to visit us the last weekend in April. I can't believe I haven't posted about it yet....I've been meaning to, but.....I just haven't.

It was such a great weekend!! I really needed to see an old friend. We took a painting class on Friday night which was fun - I don't know why what I saw in my head didn't transfer to my canvas though. Jesse and Tony's looked GREAT and they will definitely be going on the wall. The class was fun though and I really like the concept of it.

Saturday we went to Eldorado State Park. We wanted to show Jesse one of our favorite places and show her all the rock climbers. Serious serious serious rock climbers. Then we drove up to Estes and went to RMNP. This is where her mind was blown - exactly what I was hoping would happen! There was still so much snow on the ground and it snowed on us while we were driving around too.

It was a great weekend and I'm so very glad that Jesse flew out here to see us. It meant more than we can say.

Go here to see what Jesse thought of our rocky state.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, you're a wonderful friend! I had such a good time and I can't wait to come/move out there again :o). I miss you guys!