Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hot town, summer in the city....


The past couple of weeks have been miserable....the heat has gotten the better of me. I almost got heat exhaustion from running a couple of Saturdays ago. So we've been trying to lay low. I've still been reading alot and we've been watching movies. I just finished "Diary" by Chuck Palahniuk. It was just ok. But it was a quick read. Just a little disturbing. We also watched 300 this past week...very good! McNaulty from 'The Wire' was in the cast, and he played a very good 'bad guy'.
Tony's hand is healing. He got his splint off and is now going without anything. He should only have about 3 more weeks until it's fully healed. Hopefully well enough to go bow hunting in Minnesota!
Here's picture of Tony with his splint still on. It didn't stop him from playing beer pong with Mike and Carrie and Craig when they came to the city.

No comments: