Sunday, November 04, 2007

Puppies are hard work!



So we've had Kirby for a whole week. It feels like it's been a lot longer. Last week was hard on all of us. But every day it's gotten better. It's easy to get frustrated for me, but he's so cute!! He hasn't cried the past few times that we have put him in the crate. I took him to the vet on Friday, apparently the vet that owns the clinic has a tv show a couple of times a week, and they want Kirby to be on the show! He is really calm and he just laid there the whole time we were at the vet. He never got antsy. So they said he would be great for the show. We'll see if they call! It will be funny if he gets on there, I guess I'll have to be his agent and start setting up auditions for him!

3 comments:

The Hickmans said...

I would be so seriously impressed if you knitted that sweater yourself!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Melissa said...

Wow - Thank you Anonymous! I really appreciate your comment. :)