Hospital Beds by Cold War Kids
This song is awesome. I love the piano in it. It's pretty simple. Joy and Misery....
You Ain't Goin' Nowhere - Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
From the movie "Once". The album is Swell Season. Awesome version of this Bob Dylan song. Watch the video...Glen steals a kiss from Marketa and it is so precious....I cry every time I watch it.
On Call - Kings of Leon
This entire album is wonderful! It's hard to pick my fav. song....but for today it's this one. Thanks for introducing them to me Sean!
The Day we Met - Sarah Borges and the Broken Singles
Nice Rockabilly music. Just fun and makes you smile.
I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
Breaks my heart when I hear it. Everything these guys do is beautiful. What an amazingly simple and sad song.
Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy (http://bothsidesofthemouth.blogspot.com/2007/07/fine-frenzy.html)
I WANT to sing this song....every time I hear it I WANT to direct a video for it. It's just so discriptive. I can hear the hearache she is singing about...and it reminds me of my own. Alison's voice is just beautiful. As is she...just georgeous. One of her first shows was SXSW (Austin has be the #1 music scene today), always a good clue of who's great.
Rag and Bone - The White StripesI'm not sure if this came out in 2007, but that's when I heard this song for the first time....
This is all that I can think of right now, and these songs definetly aren't in order. But at least it gives you an idea of the music I listen to! I'll try to come up with my all time list...but that's going to take a while.
I'm going to try to start blogging more, Trisha is putting me to shame, but my valid excuse is that I've picked up a second job...so everything has been put on the back burner. I'm going to keep working the second one for a while, but hopefully not as much as the past 2 months.
Case of the Mondays
14 years ago
1 comment:
Who's putting who to shame? The only band I recognize on your list is The White Stripes. I need to bust out the music search ASAP!
Post a Comment