Ok, one more post, then I swear I'm going to bed! But I just had to say-
WE'RE MOVING TO DENVER!!!!
What a blessing...our prayers have been answered.
We aren't sure of the date yet, but we are hoping around the 1st of May. I should know more details after this week. We still need to get things in order, like going out for a house hunting trip and getting the movers in here and all that jazz.
Every time I think about it my heart races. I think this is going to be our "home". We can both see ourselves settling down there...having a family...buying a house maybe? (ok, that's the scariest thing I can think about...home ownership?? That means really settling down....)
And I'll only be 8 hours FROM MY FAMILY!!!
Back West of the Mississippi...ahhh, dreams do come true...
Case of the Mondays
14 years ago
1 comment:
Ahhh!!! That is sooo awesome! You guys could be back in time to use all that great camping gear from Christmas! I can't wait to see all the great photos from Italy. Sounds like you guys got a lot of bang for your buck on your trip and you got to see A LOT! Can't wait. :)
Post a Comment