This is what our apartment looked like for the first weekend we were here. Very comfy!
And this is what it looked like after the movers left.....
So needless to say, we've been busy. And I think we are finally done! Many many trips to Goodwill and still renting a storage unit, and our apt. now looks decent. It was good for us to be forced to go through what we had and really decide what was important.
Yesterday we went up to Estes Park. We just walked around and got something to eat. It was really crowded, but it has tons of cool little shops. We are hoping to go up there for our anniversary in November and stay at The Stanley. It's the hotel from The Shining. Yeahhhh!!!
We are really happy to be here. It is just beautiful, and I can't wait for people to start visiting us!! (hint hint hint)
1 comment:
Here's to moving in and exploring new places! How exciting. EMT-Dad and I were just talking last night about vacations and where to go...maybe a trip to Colorado would be a good one...
Post a Comment