We made it to South Bend, Indiana. We left about 2 hours later than we had wanted...but that is no surprise. The drive was good, weather wasn't bad and neither was the traffic. The hotel was only 5 miles off of the interstate, didn't seem too far last night when i was trying to plan and find a dog friendly hotel....but it is kind of in the ghetto, we had to turn around twice, and this was all at 10:30 at night. I just try so hard to plan everything, then it turns out crappy. But God is watching over us, and we got the LAST hotel room at the hotel I had planned for us to stay at, and she gave me the Govt. rate even though it's a suite. But i feel bad b/c i was totally bugging and i took it out on Amy. She is doing us a HUGE favor by driving out with us. We really needed her, and now I'm being a raging psyco. I just get nervous and worked up. Hopefully a nights sleep will do us all good.
Tomorrow - Duluth.....
Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!!!
Case of the Mondays
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment