Sunday, October 19, 2008

Autumn in New Mexico





I went to NM last weekend to see my family. It was my mom's 50th birthday, so we had a family birthday party for her while my sister and I were in town. I got to spend time with my grandparents and see my cousin's newest baby. I am so very thankful that I now live close enough to go home on the weekend. It was great to hang out with my sister and my folks. Hopefully next time Tony can go with me.
I didn't take very many pictures unfortunately. I just forgot. But I did get the nature pics while I was driving back to Colorado on Monday morning. The sun was just starting to come up, and it was gorgeous. There is nothing like a New Mexico sunrise.

Everything is still going with the new house. We are supposed to close a week from Wednesday. I think I'm still holding my breath that everything is going to go through! I'm so afraid something is going to drop at the last minute. We haven't bought anything yet (paint, tiles, etc) because we don't want to jinx ourselves.

Sorry this post isn't very long or exciting....my mind is on overload and I feel very scattered. I seem to have ideas of posts when I am no where near a computer.

No comments: