Thursday, October 30, 2008

Casa de Richards....We are HOMEOWNERS!

We closed on the house yesterday!! So exciting. And so very relieved that it is over. This has been such a process....some many things came up that we thought were going to make this fail....then we just kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. But we signed our life away yesterday and got the keys!
Last night we celebrated by eating take out Chinese food and Champagne in our empty house!
And tomorrow night we are going to have our first (hopefully of many) party! A few of our friends are coming over to celebrate Halloween and the new Casa. I am going as, surprise surprise, Sarah Palin! I'll take a pic and post it. I found a fabulous red dress shirt at Goodwill for $3.99 and bought some frameless glasses at Target. Fun fun!! Tony is going as Bob Ross, it should be a crack up too!
Here's a couple of pics of the new place. I haven't taken one of the front of the house yet though.






2 comments:

Trysha said...

Awesome! Congrats!!!!! You will always remember that chinese take-out. I remember eating Wendy's cheeseburgers on the floor because we didn't have a table. Man, Wendy's never tasted so good.

I can't wait to see more photos!

Anonymous said...

Woohooo!!! Finally! I can't wait to see it in person!