Tuesday, December 09, 2008

7 Year Itch

After reading Trisha's post today I remembered that I had meant to post about November 24th....Tony and I's 7 year anniversary! 7 years! It really has flown by. And it's been a lot of fun. Ups and Downs and we have come out on top. We have gone from newlywed college students in NM to being lonely and scared moving to Maryland, adjusting and coming to love so many friends in Maryland and really, growing up and becoming adults. Now we are in Colorado and homeowners. We are really blessed. We have gotten to travel and see things we never dreamed of.
Tony has been a rock for me and I am so thankful for him. We go great together and things just keep getting better. I am so excited for what is to come.
Here is some photos from over the past couple of years.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, good idea for a post! You guys are so great together, I'm happy to know you both!

Trysha said...

Isn't it amazing how time flies? When you look back and realize how much has happened in the last 7 or 8 years and you go "wow, we made it through that?!"
Congrats to you guys!