Sunday, December 07, 2008

A Surprise Trip

Last week I flew back to Maryland for work and got to surprise Jen at her baby shower while I was there! Heather planned the details and it went off so well! Jen didn't even know she was having a shower and I hadn't told her that I was coming out. It was great! The look on her face was priceless, but unfortunately I didn't get a good pic! The only one I have is kind of blurry, but I'm going to post it anyways.


Of course I forgot to take pics like I had wanted. That always happens! But I thought this one was funny of Jesse and Nathan. She is so photogenic!



I got to spend time with friends and it was so nice to see everyone. Unfortunately there is never enough time. It was harder going back than I anticipated. I miss Maryland and our friends. We do love Colorado, but we look back on MD fondly. Hopefully one of these days Tony and I can both go back together to visit everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bah! You call that photogenic?! Haha, thanks for the compliment though. I wish I could have gotten one of you with the scarf! It was so good to see you, I'm so glad you got to surprise Jen too! I'll talk to you soon :o).