Christmas spirit in FULL SWING! Well, actually, I've been in the Holiday spirit for about 3 weeks now. I wanted to put up our Christmas lights about a week before Thanksgiving. But really, Christmas is only 3 weeks away!! And not a gift has been bought. Well, one gift, but that's it.
It has been snowing off and on now since Friday night. It is really beautiful and I love that we didn't have too much to get done this weekend. We went and turned in our apartment keys today - woo hoo!! Hopefully no more apartment living! And we got a Christmas tree. All that is on it right now is the lights, but we will finish decorating tonight. It is such a beautiful tree! I love it. But I'm not positive that I love it so much for the tree that it is as much for the fact that it is in OUR house! And it looks so good in our living room! It makes the house feel like a home.
1 comment:
I love the snow! How cozy to be in your house while the snow falls.
I can't wait for photos...ahem, hint hint!!
Post a Comment