Life has been really hectic to say the least.
We have finally moved in, although I still need to finish cleaning the apt. before we turn in the keys.
My dad and sister were here week before last - and we are SO grateful that they came! So much got done. My dad and Amy and Tony put in hardwood floors on the first floor, and they look amazing! It changed the whole feel of the house. And they pulled out the carpet from the first floor bathroom and put in tile. So far it's my favorite room in the house! The green color in that room is really nice. And we updated all the fixtures. I felt bad because Amy and my Dad were exhausted, they worked so hard.
My class is finally over, I had my final about 2 weeks ago. That was added stress and I'm really glad it's done. Now I have a small break, but next year I will go straight through for almost a year. One quarter down - 3 more years to go!
I'll put up pics soon! But for now I need to look through decorating magazines, finish unpacking and get ready for work tomorrow.
Case of the Mondays
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment