So I'm probably the last person to hear this song, but it blew my mind. Once again Kings of Leon does it for me. This song is amazing!!! Tony said this reminds him more of their older stuff. What do you think?
Originally from The Land of Enchantment, New Mexico. I currently live in Colorado. I just finished grad school in August and am waiting for the biggest blessing yet, a baby girl in December. I have been married for almost 9 and am still amazed that I found someone who loves me and puts up with me every day. I am a born again Christian and a Liberaterian. I have many loves in my life, but family comes first, with food and traveling coming up second. I am fiercely loyal to those I love and try to let them know that as often as possible. I'm still not sure what I'm going to be when I grow up - but I know it's going to be fabulous.
1 comment:
The stations here in Austin have been playing their new album; you should check out some of their other songs...GREAT!
Post a Comment