Monday, March 30, 2009

Mr. Winter - are you done yet?

Woke up this morning to snow again. Don't get me wrong. I love snow and I love winter. But it is almost April and I am ready for spring. We had the most mild winter and now this? It was crazy on Thursday and now it's coming down again. I started to drive in when I called the snow line and found out we have a delay...the roads weren't that bad, maybe I just should have gone in anyways. Decisions Decisions! I guess I'll hold off for now.....
Hopefully this will be the last of our winter though. Mother nature keeps teasing us - 75 degree's weekend before last and freezing this past weekend. I'm pretty sure our trees that budded out are done....no telling if my tulips are going to make it (those the Kirby hasn't already devoured).
And now my feelings are hurt. I accidentally scared Kirby when I came back home this morning and now he is super scared of me! He won't even come to me.

No comments: