Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm a bum....maybe it's the weather

So weekend before last it snowed....and it snowed.....then I thought it was going to stop, but no...just more and more. I would say we got 15+ inches....and it was beautiful but seriously? I'm over winter. First of all we didn't even really have a winter because it was extremely warm and very little snow. So I shouldn't be moaning about the fact that it is still winteresk. But we keep getting teased with warm days. This morning I woke up to about 3 inches on the ground and it continued on until mid morning. Then I get off work and there isn't a trace of snow anywhere! This is the weirdest weather ever. We had planted our herbs this weekend. They were in boxes so I raced to bring them in this morning and I think they are going to make it. Our poor raspberry bush got all it's beautiful green limbs broken off but hopefully it will still produce!

I haven't been blogging...and I haven't been doing homework like I should. I just cringe! I'm getting burnt out and I'm not even 1/2 way through! I need 84 credits to get my degree and after this quarter I will have 22. No light at the end of the tunnel. I know I'm going to have to get my act back together, but it was beautiful to take the weekend off and just do what I wanted. Which included garden shopping, working out (oh my...working out...really over did it), watching My So Called Life on DVD (A-M-A-Z-I-N-G) which deserves a little blog all of it's own, and reading a really trashy novel by Diablo Cody about her being a stripper. I'm going to try and save those last two items for a post of their own.

I'll have to upload the pics later - for some reason they aren't loading.

No comments: