Amy has been living there for over a year and this was my first visit, I'm a bad sister. But I finally made it and we had a WONDERFUL visit! It was so much fun - we shopped around and ate out and went swimming (yeah - that lasted for about an hour before I couldn't take the heat even being in the pool).
We also went to the Grand Canyon - Amazing! It was overwhelming and I loved it! We stopped by Flagstaff on our way up and got to see Jenni and Rob's place! I'm so glad that Jenni had the afternoon off and got to come with us to the GC. We had such a great visit! Just a girls day trip - gossiping, laughing, getting to see Condors! After we got back to Flag met up with Rob and went to a little pub in town. We got back to Phoenix around midnight and yes, it was 104 degrees.
It was such a great trip and it was just what I needed - to get away, relax, and just enjoy my time with my sita.
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures, so glad you got to see your sister :o).
Post a Comment