I haven't posted in what feels like so long. Life has just been busy!
I got to go home to New Mexico last weekend! It was wonderful! The drive kind of got to me on the way back to Colorado though. I was just tired of driving I guess. It was my mom's 51st B-day on Friday so I went down to celebrate. I had a great time visiting with everyone. I hadn't seen my sister since July! The weather was great and it is once again, a beautiful NM fall.
Next week I'm going to MD for meetings. I'm pretty excited to get to see my friends! I just wish that Tony could go with me. I know how much he wants to visit again and catch up with everyone. He hasn't been back since we moved and I haven't been there since last December. I'm only going to be there a few days but hopefully I'll have enough time to squeeze in seeing everyone.
The weekend after that Tony is flying out to Minnesota to go deer hunting with his dad and brothers. He's really excited about that! Hopefully he gets one!! Yum! If he does get one we'll probably end up driving back up there at New Year's to pick up the meat.
I'm really hoping that Amy comes up the weekend Tony is out of town so we can have a girls weekend. I have lots of plans for us so I hope she can make it! We are going to try and learn to embroider and make some Christmas gifts.
It looks like it's going to be pretty busy for us from here until the New Year - but it's good to be busy.
Case of the Mondays
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment