I finished my finals yesterday. Another quarter down. 10 classes left.....there is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. I'm exhausted. I have off this next week - then I'm taking a week long intensive class the following week. Then I'll have off again until the first week of January. Good news though - I got accepted to the 20/20 program at work! So I'm going to be able to work part time while going to school full time! This will definetly help me to finish sooner. I am nervous about taking such a full work load on as far as classes go - but I've done ok so far, so hopefully it won't be too overwhelming! It will be nice to be able to focus so much more time towards school though.
This past quarter wasn't the hardest - it was still a lot of work though -especially towards the end, which is why I haven't posted much lately. I'll try to catch up and make some posts tonight though!
Case of the Mondays
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment