Saturday, June 19, 2010

Look at what I'm growing!!

THIS:



OH YEAH.....AND THIS:








That's right  - you are looking at the first picture of our baby!! Tony and I could not be more thrilled. I am 12 weeks and 4 days today. So far everything looks wonderful. I am due around Christmas. This is the most amazing thing that has every happened to us! It's been kind of hard to keep it a secret because we have known for a couple of months, but we just wanted to wait and make sure that everything looked ok. I have just started showing, really showing this past week.

4 comments:

Josie said...

YAH! Wonderful! Congratulations! best news I have had all year! WOOHOO!!! love it!

Anonymous said...

Whew! It's finally out, I hated keeping that secret! Robb came over on Saturday and I had the baby blanket out and I said I was knitting it for a friend, and Nathan said, "Yeah, for the Richards." I gave him a death glare, but it turned out you had told Robb last week, so I was okay, haha. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Again :o).

Trysha said...

Yay!! I'm so glad we can discuss this in the open now. :)
Now I'm doing the emotional cry again. I'm so happy for you guys. Cue crazy lady phone call where I talk way too fast and gush uncontrollably.

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for your love and well wishes!!