Today I am 13 weeks and 5 days along. It's odd - some days I really feel like I am showing....then other days not so much. I definetly look chubby, but not obviously pregnant. I am feeling great though! This has been easy so far. I was nauseated for about 4 weeks or so, but that is getting better now. There are still some foods that I can't really eat, but I'm sure that will pass. The most disappointing this of all is that I haven't been cooking....I just don't have it in me to do it. And then when I do cook, by the time I get done I can't eat any of it. I am really hoping this will pass - I miss cooking!!
Tony is living up in the mountains. I miss him so much!! I know I'm being extra emotional, but I just cry and cry when he leaves to go back on Sundays. It's awful! I'm glad he's getting it out of the way now though, and then he'll be that much closer to being done.
The good thing is that I have been really busy with my own classes, so I haven't had time to dwell on Tony being gone. I am getting so close!! This last capstone class if really demanding, but I just keep thinking this is it! And I'll have my degree and be done with school for a while.
6 more weeks until we find out the sex (hopefully)! Everyone said that pregnancy seems to go by quickly and they were right. I'm so eager for things to slow down in life so that I can just focus on enjoying the pregnancy and getting ready for the baby!
Case of the Mondays
14 years ago
1 comment:
Be done with school "for a while"?? What are you gonna do, go for your Ph.D? You'll officially be my most educated friend :o).
Yay 2nd trimester! It really does seem like your pregnancy is flying by, too fast! I'm only halfway done with the blanket! Can you slow it down some? No? Okay.
Post a Comment