Here are some pictures from yesterday - being 15 weeks 4 days. It's funny how in maternity clothes I look more pregnant than in regular clothes. I am mostly wearing maternity clothes now - they are so much more comfortable. I still wear my regular jeans with a bella band, but I don't know how much longer that will last.
So here are the pics - even though I feel like I look more fat than pregnant. I'm sure that will change in the next couple of months though!
4 comments:
Yay! I was hoping you'd post preggo pics! I can't believe how fast it's going. You look beautiful!
Hi little baby in there! You look awesome. :)
How are you feeling these days?
Thank you guys so much! I feel awesome! So much better than I had anticipated I guess. I thought I would be poking out more now, but I bet it really changes in the next few weeks!
You look beautiful!!!
Post a Comment