Tuesday, August 03, 2010

What's new with me....

Quick update:

Weather - finally cooling off slightly.

Belly - getting pretty big - 19 weeks today!!

Tomorrow - FINAL GRAD SCHOOL PRESENTATION!! After tomorrow morning....I am pretty much through. I can't believe it's almost over - I am almost giddy.

Graduation - one week from Friday!

Ultrasound - one week from Today!!

Family coming - one week from Thursday!

27 Days until I can decorate for Fall (oh, yes, I look forward to this for MONTHS! It takes everything to wait until Sept. 1)

What's new with you?

2 comments:

Trysha said...

I can't believe you are already half-way there! Congrats on graduating. You just snuck it in there, "so I'm really pregnant, graduating and yay fall."

So...when are you going to be in Roswell (visiting family...not the jail, lol)?

Anonymous said...

Goodness, you have so many wonderful things happening at once! I'm sorry I'm not going to get to see you tonight, but I really hope it works out that you can come next month. Good luck on your presentation today, and happy graduation!