I feel like I have grown this week. My body is a bit achy too. Maybe the baby is going through a growth spurt!! I am really feeling her more these days and I can't wait for Tony to feel it too! I keep thinking it will happen any day.
Case of the Mondays
14 years ago
5 comments:
Just tell him to sit there with his hand on your stomache while you watch a movie or something, and don't let him move it!
You look fantastic as always :o).
Oh you look so beautiful!! Squeeeee! I need an address for you...
You are the most beautiful pregnant lady I have seen in a long time! I miss you so much! And enjoy every minute of that little ball of joy!!
So of course I left a comment and it said "service unavailable" when I tried to post it.
Anyway, if Tony doesn't feel the baby move soon, then he's going to SEE her moving! ;)
How exciting! congratulations on your pregnancy!
Post a Comment