Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Oh...Hello Govena'

That is British for Governor.

Tonight I was invited to the Governor's Mansion for a reception. The receiption was held for the keynote speaker at tomorrow's Rotary event, State of the State. The mansion was beautiful! I was thrilled that I was invited to go. I am really enjoying being involved in Rotary...a bit too involved this week maybe. I went to our meeting this morning, the reception tonight, tomorrow is the luncheon and tomorrow night is our Charter night party, which I chaired. I'm so glad that I still feel good and can pretty much keep up, although I know I'll be really exhausted come this weekend.

**Disclaimer - I did not meet the Governor.


On another note - how freaky is this bear??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, that is a super freaky bear! You look beautiful! I love the red lips, I kind of want to try that this year at the Christmas party. Might be kind of out of the box for me...