She's just amazing Melissa!! Absolutely wonderful. :) And you look GREAT! Definitely don't look like you just had a baby 2 months ago. Enjoy every moment with her!
Originally from The Land of Enchantment, New Mexico. I currently live in Colorado. I just finished grad school in August and am waiting for the biggest blessing yet, a baby girl in December. I have been married for almost 9 and am still amazed that I found someone who loves me and puts up with me every day. I am a born again Christian and a Liberaterian. I have many loves in my life, but family comes first, with food and traveling coming up second. I am fiercely loyal to those I love and try to let them know that as often as possible. I'm still not sure what I'm going to be when I grow up - but I know it's going to be fabulous.
4 comments:
The most beautiful girl in the world and the most beautiful family!!!
Those pictures are so good! You guys look so happy and sweet. Abby is gorgeous!
Awww...look at that smile! I always wonder what babies dream about when they're smiling and laughing in their sleep.
She's just amazing Melissa!! Absolutely wonderful. :) And you look GREAT! Definitely don't look like you just had a baby 2 months ago. Enjoy every moment with her!
Post a Comment