Friday, May 11, 2007

Getting Blogging

I thought i'd go ahead and get started with my blog, which i've been putting off for quite some time. No more excuses, i now have a computer and the internet at home, and i have a digital camera. So hopefully i'll keep up with this and post lots of pictures for everyone to see. I'm taking suggestions right now on certain things to blog about, but mainly, it's just going to be about my comings and goings. I'm not very good with this whole new technology of the internet, so this might be a rough start, but bear with me, and i'm always open to ideas. Does anyone know about graphics? Where i can get them? How do i download them to my blog page? I'll have to check that out this weekend. And i'll try to get some pictures uploaded.....
Meanwhile, Tony and I are considering doing this next weekend when we go down to NC for our friend's wedding: http://www.outerbanks.org/activities/air_activities/outer_banks_hang_gliding.asp

No comments: