Tonight Tony and I went and saw the Twin's beat the O's. We got great seats behind home plate, perfect view of Joe. I went down a couple of times to the front row, trying to get a close up picture of him. But when I got so close (close enough that if I lunged at him, I could have tackled him), I got really nervous and I was shaking so hard that the picture didn't turn out. The people around me were urging me to holler at him so he would turn around and smile, but they didn't know that I would then melt. So eventually they started yelling for me. Then he turned around and smiled at me.....the picture is really blury, and I'm sure that I looked a bit crazy with a shaky camera pointed at him and sweating like I was in a sauna. (In my defense, it was really really warm in B-more tonight). But at least I did get to stand close to Joe and I got some good pictures from my seat. It was a really good game, and once again it was nice to take advantage of living so close to the stadium.
This first picture is of me and Dano in Minnesota this summer.
Ahhhh, Mr. Mauer
And another one....
1 comment:
I love it! I'm glad you at least got a picture out of all of that. :)
Post a Comment