Sunday, September 21, 2008

Beautiful Colorado Weekend

Yesterday we went to Rocky Mountain National Park. We needed to go up to the mountains, get away from the heat, relax. It was amazing. It was our first time to RMNP. The weather was so nice and we got to see some elk. We took a picnic lunch with us and hiked around. The views were great. We can't wait to take Robin up there when she comes out to visit us in two week! YES!!!!
Today we went and looked at some more houses. One we like VERY much....that's all I'm going to say so as not to jinx us.
It's going to be a nutty week. I have a lecture tomorrow night, a meeting on Wednesday night along with class afterwards, 2 meetings on Thursday night, then on Friday I have to leave for a retreat with my class until Sunday night.
I've still been pretty good with going to spinning in the morning before work though, and I'm going to try and keep up with it this week. We'll see. I really enjoy going. Don't get me wrong, when the alarm goes off at 10 till 5 I DO NOT WANT TO GET UP, but after I'm up and around, I look forward to it. It's nice to get my workout out of the way in the morning, even if it means I get into work later and have to work later in the day than usual. My evenings have been so consumed that I know I won't work out otherwise. And mentally, I really need to work out and release some stress. It keeps me on an even keel.





2 comments:

Trysha said...

Love that photo of you two!

I'm crossing my fingers but looking the other way for the house you saw.

We sooooo would have been friends if we were in the same place at the same time! I kept telling EMT-Dad "Look at her, doesn't she just looks soooo familiar?" Look again!" Then he figured it out...you look just like my best friend, Chandra. Just like her. I'm sure our paths have crossed if you worked at Target as I frequented Target more than my bank account would like to remember. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures you put up with this post! Especially the giggly one of you and Tony :oP. I miss you soooo much, I wish I was coming with Robin. Maybe early next year... maybe I'll be visiting you in your new house! Fingers are crossed for you deary. Love you miss you.