Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy busy busy!!!

I haven't posted in a while - but things have been crazy.
Last weekend I had to go on a retreat for one of my college classes and didn't get back until Sunday night
....and college, it's not really hard, it's just a lot of work.
And of course work has been nuts with the end of the fiscal year (so glad tomorrow is 1 Oct).
I want to write all about it, but right now I have to write a paper about last weekend, so the blog will have to wait.
I want to post pics from this weekend with me and members of my team, but do you think it's ok to put pics up without permission? Or do I tell my new friends/class mates about my blog and ask if it's ok? hmmmm....
Home inspection is Thursday!
Robin is coming for the weekend on Friday!!
And my house is a wreck! It's not like Robin hasn't seen my house in a complete wreck (and still loves me in spite of it), but still...I have laundry out the wazoo from this past weekend and everything looks so cluttered....oy vey.
Oh yeah - and Sean if you read this - Happy Birthday my friend! Hope it was a great one! Sorry I haven't emailed you yet, but I will.

No comments: