Besides getting to be with Tony and Robin and Jesse (number one memory) I really can't pin point what the best part was. I have many favorite memories. One of my favorites was when Tony and I went on this little side street in Assisi. The town seemed so sureal. Another wonderful memory was when Tony and I walked around Rome by ourselves trying to find a place to eat, then stopping by a cafe on our way back to the hotel. At one point we were semi lost but we just kept going in the direction we thought was right, and we ended up back in the neighborhood by the hotel. What an amazing time.
Throwing coin in Trevi Fountain in Rome
Side street in Assisi
Beside the Doge's palace.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, yes. It was the best time ever. One of my favorite memories was talking and freezing our arses off on our balcony in Florence and seeing it snow! I can't wait for another trip and am trying to talk Nathan into one all the time. It wouldn't be the same if we went without you guys though!
Post a Comment