As hard as it is to start over, as sad as we are for our friends and family, or when we've had a really bad week at work/school/life, we still have the mountains. We get to see them everyday and can be right up in them in less than an hour. We went up last weekend to go snowshoeing, but there wasn't much snow, so we just went hiking. I am SO out of shape! But we had a great time, and the views were beautiful.
Beautiful!! I love it. When I first moved back to Cruces I really hated it, but the one thing that made it all worth it was the mountains. Driving up Lohman and seeing those mountains made it all worth it.
Originally from The Land of Enchantment, New Mexico. I currently live in Colorado. I just finished grad school in August and am waiting for the biggest blessing yet, a baby girl in December. I have been married for almost 9 and am still amazed that I found someone who loves me and puts up with me every day. I am a born again Christian and a Liberaterian. I have many loves in my life, but family comes first, with food and traveling coming up second. I am fiercely loyal to those I love and try to let them know that as often as possible. I'm still not sure what I'm going to be when I grow up - but I know it's going to be fabulous.
2 comments:
Beautiful!! I love it. When I first moved back to Cruces I really hated it, but the one thing that made it all worth it was the mountains. Driving up Lohman and seeing those mountains made it all worth it.
Now get me outta here! LOL
Breath-taking... and cold looking, haha!
Post a Comment