Justin arrived about 10 minutes after Tony got home and Amy and Brian arrived later. It was a wonderful party and Tony said it was his best birthday ever...isn't that a wonderful sentiment to say about the big 3-0?
Tony said that he thought I had something up my sleeve, that perhaps I was going to have a party for him and maybe Justin was going to drive down and Michael and Mandy would be here with the kiddos - but he was not expecting his parents and Danny! He said I was cleaning way too much during the week for nothing to be planned.
I can't believe I kept it a secret though - that was the hardest part....and I know that this birthday is going to be hard to beat next year.
So here's to a wonderful 30th year to my wonderful, ever evolving husband. May it be the best year yet!
In this picture - Chuck, Tony, Dan-o, Justin and Garce
Michael and Chuck
Picture of the whole crew
Tony opening Grace and Josh's cards
Didn't this picture turn out wonderful? I just love it!
This picture is probably my favorite of the evening. I love how happy everyone looks!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I had no idea it was his birthday, not to mention such a big one! Wish I could have been there! So glad you guys had such great family time and good job on the secret. I already told Nathan I want to throw him and Justin a party on their 30th since it's on a Saturday. It's 2 years away, but secret is blown, haha. Tell Tony happy birthday for me!
It was wonderful!
But Nathan is getting old, so if you don't bring it up again, he'll probably forget all about it!
Happy (very belataed) Birthday to Tony!!
Post a Comment