Tony and I got tickets to go see the Eagles!!! What - you ask? The Eagles? As in the one of the greatest bands of all time?
Yes - the very ones!!
It is my birthday present and we are going to see them on May 20th! So excited!!
They are one of my favorite bands and we have so many great memories to their songs, mostly from our road trips. Hotel California is one of the songs on the soundtrack of my life.
We haven't been to a concert in quite a while, and in all this time we've been together we've never been to a big venue concert together, we usually just stick to the smaller name bands.
And on another note, this post makes my 200th post. I kind of thought I would have been past that by now, since it's been quite a few years since I've been blogging. Maybe I can make it to 300 this year? We'll see!
Case of the Mondays
14 years ago
3 comments:
That is great! I LOVE the Eagles! Enjoy the concert and your bday!!! I am in NY for a mont wih Jeff - he created a little blog for updates on his health
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jeffreycullina/journal
I love the Eagles too! That will be so much fun, what a great gift. I think I'll go see if they're going to make their way here any time soon now ;o).
Hey Josie - I've been thinking about you guys! I've been looking at Jeff's blog to.
You guys are in my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment