Sunday, November 21, 2010

Congrats and a Belly Update

Last night my friends Renata and Jason had their baby girl!!! So exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it - Welcome Adalai!!



34 weeks 4 days

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Renata and Jason! Nathan got the text, so exciting! Wow, I can't believe how close you are. I mean, I know you are, so that's why I've been panicking and ended up knitting with a vengeance this weekend, but just reading 34 weeks was a shocker! Anyway, I'm almost done with the blanket. I hope you're still on board with the yellows and blues that you picked out. I wanted to sneak purple and turquoise in it, but I figured you'd notice ;o).

jrcullina said...

You look absolutely stunning! I am so glad you have been feeling well. You are going to be awesome! Enjoy every second!

Melissa said...

Thanks Josie!! You are so sweet.

I'm so anxious to meet her!

Unknown said...

Wow, my very first 'shout out' on a blog - that I know of. Thanks Melissa!! And thanks to Jesse too.

Melissa is going to have her own baby girl any day! It really is so exciting. And now that I'm not pregnant and 'waiting' for her anymore, the time seems to be going really fast. I'll be back at work before I know it! :( I can't wait to see some pictures of Melissa's baby girl!