Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lovely Love

Today Tony and I have been married 9 years!! We couldn't wait last night, so I opened my present early - a Nook Color!!! I was shocked - I never would have guessed that Tony had gotten me one! It is very cool. I already got a book on it and was surprised at how easy it is to read on - not at all like a computer screen. Then today I got beautiful earrings and a matching braclet....needless to say - Tony did good!!
Tonight we went to dinner at Armando's and had a really nice time.

Here's a photo recap of the past years:


Fall 2000 - Shortly after we started dating


Clear Lake, Iowa Summer 2001 - first road trip together


Washington DC 2002


Summer 2003 - UP of Michigan


Graduation Dec. 2004


Jenni and Rob's wedding - 2005


2006 - Craig's new condo party


New Year's - Ringing in 2008


March in Italy - 2008


Fall 2008 - Rockies game


Moab May 2009


May 2010 - Twins Stadium


There are more recent pics of me and Tony - but they are from Will and Andrea's wedding in Oct. and I don't have any of them yet - as soon as I do I will post them.
It's fun to look back on these and remember all the great times we have had and how many more great times lay in front of us.
I wish I had time to put these into some kind of slide show - maybe I'll learn how to do that some time soon, since I'll probably want to do something like that with pictures of the baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! They totally capture you guys in a nutshell too. Gives you a lot of perspective to look back that far and see what all you have gone through as a team. I love you guys!

Unknown said...

Looking at these pictures was so much fun! Crazy how people change bit by bit over the years and you don't notice until you look back 10 years. Makes me want to dig out old pictures of me and Jason and see how different we look.

Jesse - I think you should start a blog. You and Nathan always have something new going on and I could finally stay up to date on all of it! :)