We are tentatively homeowners!!!!
We put in an offer and they countered about 2 hours later and we accepted!!!
So now if everything goes well we could be paying a mortgage by December! I'm kind of in shock. Wow. Something of our own. It's so permanent. I'm not as scared as I thought, I'm just so pleased. I only slept about 3 hours last night I was so anxious.
Thank you so much for all your warm wishes and prayers!!
I can't wait to show it to you!!
I wish I could write more...but I'm so tired and it's almost 10pm.
More later......
Case of the Mondays
14 years ago
2 comments:
Squeeeee!!! Congrats! That is so awesome! I can't wait to see pics of the new place. Here's to moving in and making a house a home.
YAH! Awesome...I am so happy for you and can't wait to see pictures!
Josie
Post a Comment