It's so cold here!! It started snowing on Sunday morning and it's kept up intermittently since then! I think the warmest it has gotten here since Sunday has been in the teens. When I got home today my car said 7 degrees and the wind is blowing - so it really felt like the wind chill was in the negatives. So cold! I just want to stay inside and stay warm! I still had to go to work though and errands still have to be ran, they don't stop just because of the cold. I had to go to the post office - mailed off 2 presents!! 2 more things to check off my list. And the post office isn't quite a mad house yet.
You know what today is? Julie and Julia is on DVD!! Yeah!!! So I had to high tail it to Blockbuster and get a copy for tonight. I'm so excited - I loved this movie in the theater. It just makes me want to blog and cook. Ok, I already do both, but I would like to do both well! Maybe someday. :)
17 more days until Christmas!
Case of the Mondays
14 years ago
1 comment:
When I was talking to you last night on the phone, I don't think I got around to telling you that I got your Christmas card and opened it as we were talking! You two are so cute, I love the picture. It's on our fridge, next to Renata and Jason's :o). I also texted you, I'm gett Julie and Julia in the mail tonight, woohoo!
Post a Comment