We made so much progress with the nursery. It feels like we got so much accomplished this weekend! It was the first weeked I've been home ALL WEEKEND since the beginning of October.
Here are some pics. Of course I haven't decorated yet, but my mom is coming up this weekend, so I'm hoping we'll be able to get some of that completed.
I love this furniture....I think it matches really well even though we bought it at 2 seperate locations. We still have a few things to get....we need a mattress and a car seat and a stroller, but at least we've come this far. I was kind of getting panicky about our procrastination.
I can't believe I'm almost 33 weeks.....and I still feel really really good! I would say 9.5 out of 10. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and to not feel this good...but here's hoping. We get to have another ultrasound in a couple of weeks and I'm eager to see what she looks like again.
2 comments:
I like that furniture! I'm so excited to come see it in person. Wow, when I read that you're already 33 weeks, it was just a shocker. You're really winding down! I can't wait to hear what you guys settle on for a name. And I can't wait to meet the little sweetpea!
Looks great Melissa!! I love the nightstand and dresser and lamp! Can't wait to see more pictures after your mom is up this weekend. I'm glad you are still feeling really good too!
Post a Comment