We had some friends over for a small Halloween party in the new house.
Sarah and Todd
Sarah and Cletus....with the pic of Rusty. Trying to guess at who the father may be. Her shirt says "Someone played with my beaver".....and the Boone's farm with the fake belly really topped it off.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That's awesome, you made a great Palin :o). You guys look like you had fun, wish we were there!!!
Originally from The Land of Enchantment, New Mexico. I currently live in Colorado. I just finished grad school in August and am waiting for the biggest blessing yet, a baby girl in December. I have been married for almost 9 and am still amazed that I found someone who loves me and puts up with me every day. I am a born again Christian and a Liberaterian. I have many loves in my life, but family comes first, with food and traveling coming up second. I am fiercely loyal to those I love and try to let them know that as often as possible. I'm still not sure what I'm going to be when I grow up - but I know it's going to be fabulous.
1 comment:
That's awesome, you made a great Palin :o). You guys look like you had fun, wish we were there!!!
Post a Comment