Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love Day

In honor of the commercialized day to celebrate love, I thought I would post a picture of Tony and I on our wedding day.
We got married on a chilly November afternoon at my home church in Roswell. It was a medium sized ceremony and my family's good friend officiated. I felt like a princess. Looking back on it I wouldn't change a thing. The entire planning was low stress because our family pitched in so much. We didn't want anything extravagent. We just had a simple reception that went by like whirl wind. My cousin made the cakes for us, my aunt and grandma made the punch and mints. The church was filled with people we loved. Some of our family couldn't make it, and that was sad. After the ceremony and reception we went to the hospital to visit my great grandma, I'm so glad that we did that, it was hard to not have her there.
It's funny to look back at the pictures. We look so young (of course we were)! My grandma made the comment later that it looked like two kids playing wedding. It's funny to see pictures of the kids too, they were just babies.
Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, I can't believe I've never asked to see your wedding pictures. I would love to have known you both back then in order to have attended. This is a great post! And I would love to see your LOVE post. I can't stop thinking of things to add to mine!