Sunday, February 21, 2010

YEAH!! Jesse's coming to Colorado!!

I'm so excited, I just found out this week that me and Tony's great friend Jesse is coming out for a visit!!! I'm so excited for her to come out West and see where we live! She's coming at the end of April and Tony and I are already planning what to do/see. I always want to shove as much as possible into the visits that people make. I'm afraid it drives most people nuts, but really, I just don't want people to be disappointed or bored. And our time together always seems so short. The weather should be really nice so it will be perfect for driving up to the mountains. OR if we are feeling adventurous maybe some WHITE WATER RAFTING???
Ahh, so much to do and see!! Can't wait!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I got blogged! You're funny, and I'm suuuuuuper excited about coming out! I definitely want to do some hiking and whatnot, but don't worry about me being bored, I'm just excited to see you guys!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and I'm very into trying some white water rafting!