Saturday, February 13, 2010

What a week!

This past week was probably one of if not the most stressfull of my school career yet. I had 2 mid-terms, and 2 papers due, and 2 presentations. I knew something was going to suffer and it happened to be my accounting mid-term. I got stuck on one problem and then completely lost track of time....the last 15 problems on the test were crammed into about 15 minutes. Ughh! I knew I had done badly when I walked out. I'm trying not to get too down about it and just focus on doing well these last 4 weeks. Only 4 weeks, I can do it. I just have to keep saying that to myself over and over.
Still decompressing today, but I have to get started on some homework and presentations. However, tonight I do plan on cooking something special, so if it turns out good I'll post about it later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of stress lady, you should give yourself a half hour to meditate. Preferably in the bath with a coke :o).