Tomorrow I begin school again. What a nice break it was.....now back to the real world. Tomorrow begins my 6th quarter in school. I am scheduled to be done in August - so only 3 more quarters to go. But I already have homework! I have some accounting and law homework and I am still working on my risk managment research paper. I have 14 pages so far. The central issues and identifying the ways to mitigate the risks have to be a minimum of 20 pages....after all is said and done it should be around 30 or 40 pages though. Whew!!! It's not that difficult - what is difficult is getting all the ideas down in an organized manner. I am turning in the paper to 2 professors though - one for a grade and the other one in *hopes* of getting it accepted to a larger project and maybe get published....that would be ideal.
Hope everyone has a great week!!
Case of the Mondays
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment